Being the son of Frederic Boyd, education, community service and sports were key components in my life.
Below are a few of my highlights.
- Graduated from Grambling State University with a Major in Accounting.
- Graduated from Lincoln Senior High School
- East St. Louis School District #189: Junior Accountant
- Boeing Corporation: General Accounting/Payroll Supervisor
- St. Barnabas Hospital: Director of Payroll
- State of Georgia Department of Human Resources: Director of Payroll
- Morehouse School of Medicine: Director of Payroll
- IBM: Senior Payroll Consultant
Community Service as a member of St. James United Methodist Church — Alpharetta, Georgia:
- Katrina Mission Trip
- Biloxi Mississippi Mission Trip — BP Oil Spill
- Biloxi Mission Trip — Hurricane Issac
- Jamaica Mission Trip
- Haiti Mission Trip
- Kairos Prison Ministry