Below please find the five essay questions to be submitted with the application for consideration to receive the Frederic Boyd Scholarship in four hundred  to five hundred  words [NOTE: All questions must be answered to be eligible]:
1. At this point in your life, please describe the person you most admire and why [a relative, teacher, person of history, etc.]?
2. What are your plans to make a contribution to humanity?
3. How do you foresee your college experience?
4. Who is your athletic hero/sheroe that gives back to the community by contributing to causes close to their heart and why?
5. Please conclude your essay submission with a few sentences answering this question, “Who was Frederic Boyd?”
Your application MUST be submitted by Friday, March 30, 2018 to this email address: email@example.com.
There will be three  applications selected date TBA [to be announced] for face-to-face interviews to be scheduled on TBA [to be announced] that will take place at the high school.
The winner will be announced at East St. Louis School District 189 on Friday, 04.21.2018.